For Advice and Assistance call your local Citizens Advice Bureau:
Annan – 01461 201 012
Castle Douglas – 01556 50 2190
Dumfries – 01387 252 456
Stranraer – 01776 706 355
FESTIVE OPENING TIMES
Opening/closing times over the Christmas holidays as follows:
- Monday December 23rd normal working hours
- Tuesday December 24th offices closed at 1.00pm
- Wednesday December 25th Closed
- Thursday December 26th Closed
- Friday December 27th offices closed at 1.00pm
- Monday December 30th offices closed at 1.00pm
- Tuesday December 31st offices closed at 1.000pm
- Wednesday 1st January closed
- Thursday 2nd January closed
- Friday 3rd January normal working hours
- Saturday 28th December opening times:
- Annan Bureau 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Castle Douglas Bureau 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Dumfries Bureau 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Stranraer Bureau 9.30am to 12.30pm
Bureau Advice Services
The following advice services are provided in each of our Citizens Advice Bureaux:
Benefits – questions about entitlements, support with applications and appeals against unfair decisions.
Consumer issues – everything from broken kettles to difficulties with gas and electricity suppliers.
Debt & money advice – how to manage debts, improve your financial situation and maximise your income.
Housing – your rights, including potential or actual homelessness.
Relationships – issues relating to splitting up, children, families and bereavement.
Work-related problems – questions about terms and condititions, dismissal, redundancy, discrimination and unfair dismissal.